Want your area rugs and upholstery to last a lifetime? Regular cleaning can help remove the dry soil that contributes to the breakdown of fibers and dyes. Vacuuming alone won’t get out all of the soils though. With professional cleaning services from Citrus Fresh Los Angeles, you can help extend the life of your rugs and upholstery. Our state-of-the-art cleaning equipment ensures your rugs and upholstery get thoroughly clean and sanitary while keeping fibers and dyes intact
Los Angeles Area Rug Cleaning Services
We provide free pickup and delivery for area rug cleaning in the Los Angeles, California area. After making an appointment, we will promptly dispatch technicians to collect your rug. They will even lift furniture off of the rug for you. At this time, the technicians will explain what results to expect. Back at our facility, your area rug will get a meticulous deep cleaning.
1. Dusting and vacuuming: Area rugs are woven in a way which hides dry soil. We use a mechanical duster to get hidden dry particles out of your rug fibers. The machine harnesses thousands of synchronized vibrations per minute to get out deeply-lodged soils and pet hairs.
2. Pre-Treatments and Pre-Conditioning: The key to cleaning any textile is soil immersion. This is the process of breaking the bonds between the textile fibers and soil. We at Citrus Fresh Los Angeles use carefully selected cleaning products to break down all types of soil. Even tough stains like grease and pet urine aren’t immune to our tactics! Both sides of your entire rug will be cleaned during this step.
3. Rinse: The cleaning products and soil are rinsed out of the area rug. Some Los Angeles rug cleaners would stop there but not us!
4. Flatbed Rug Washing: We are proud to own a MOR rug cleaning machine. Your rug will be fed through this machine at least two times. The machine immerses the rug in a water bath, evenly lathers it, and rinses the rug clean. By the time the rug is taken out of the final rollers, virtually all traces of foreign particles have been eliminated. The rug will only be slightly damp since the machine squeezes water out.
5. Fringe Grooming: Using brushes, we groom your fringe. This also cleans any animal hair still caught in the fringe.
6. Controlled Drying: All rugs are gravity dried in a room where the temperature and humidity is precisely set to prevent shrinkage or other damage to your rug.
7. Wrapping and Delivery: After we are sure your rug is as clean as it can possibly be, we will wrap the rug in plastic for delivery. Expect to get your rug back 4 to 6 days after pickup.
Los Angeles Upholstery Cleaning Services
Upholstery is generally made from a vertical/horizontal weave. The fabric is very strong but should not be scrubbed as the action can stretch and weaken the fibers. Instead of relying on scrubbing, the key to getting upholstery clean is to choose the right pre-conditioner. The pre-conditioner will break down the oils and soils found in upholstery so they dissolve in water. Depending on the type of upholstery, the dissolved oils and soil can then be removed with various extraction methods.
For most furniture, Citrus Fresh Los Angeles uses our professional-grade hot water vacuum to fully remove debris from your upholstery. The methods ensure that debris is removed from the surface of the upholstery as well as from deep within the furniture padding. Your furniture will look like new again. We can also clean leather upholstery by hand.
If you are sick of looking at soiled rugs and upholstery, call Citrus Fresh Los Angeles to find out more and get your free estimate.