As a professional carpet cleaning business in Los Angeles, Citrus Fresh has 20+ years of experience helping clients keep their homes and businesses as clean as possible. We are committed to providing the best services and go to great lengths to make sure our clients are happy. You can count on us to:
• Use modern technology to get your carpets and surfaces maximally clean
• Be polite, courteous and respectful
• Arrive on time
• Work around your schedule
• Be available in emergencies with 24/7/365 services
Citrus Fresh Los Angeles carpet cleaning is certified by the IICRC, is staffed by a team of trained experts, and offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all jobs. We use only non-toxic cleaning products so your home doesn’t just look clean, but is healthier too.
Our services include carpet cleaning, area rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, odor removal, hardwood floor cleaning, and air duct cleaning.
Carpet Cleaning with Citrus Fresh Los Angeles
Some carpet cleaning companies in Los Angeles will just take a steam vac to your carpet and call it clean. There is much more to carpet cleaning than this! Proper carpet cleaning requires extensive knowledge of carpet fiber types, weave types, and chemical processes.
Though we tend to look at carpets as flat surfaces, they are actually very complex three-dimensional structures. The part we see is just the face yarn. It is made up of thousands of individual strands of fibers which are woven together. The weave makes carpets particularly absorbent, essentially acting as a giant lung which absorbs foreign matter like dust, dirt, allergens, dander, and smoke. Beneath the face yarn, there is a layer of carpet backing, latex coating, and secondary backing. Unless the carpet fibers are properly treated, only surface dirt will be removed.
How We Clean Carpets
Citrus Fresh Los Angeles cleans carpets based on the principles of soil suspension. In a nutshell, this means that we dissolve all of the soil in your carpet (including causes of most stains such as oils and grease) and then extract them. We do not offer dry carpet cleaning as an option because heat and water are absolutely necessary to get all layers of a carpet clean instead of just the surface.
Our Carpet Cleaning Process
• Vacuuming: We use filtered vacuum cleaners to remove dry soil matter from your carpet
• Pre-Treatment and Conditioning: Any stains or high-traffic areas will be spot treated. The entire carpet may be pre-conditioned. The carpet cleaning chemicals are individually chosen to match the stain type. We may use multiple treatments on a single carpet to ensure each type of stain is broken down.
• Hot Water Extraction: Citrus Fresh Los Angeles has truck-mounted extraction devices which are capable of producing up to 3000psi. We also have portable units for smaller jobs. The pressure and heat dislodge soil from the carpet. The dirty water is sucked up into the machine.
Unlike some other Los Angeles carpet cleaning companies, we don’t skimp. Our technicians will slowly go over your carpet so the machines have time to completely flush and rinse out soils. The process takes about 1 ½ to 2 hours for a standard carpet (1000sq. feet) and another 4 hours to dry (during which you can walk on the carpet without shoes on).
When you want your carpets to get really clean, it is time to call Citrus Fresh Los Angeles carpet cleaning. We guarantee to get the job done right and to make it as easy as possible for you.
Call for a free estimate today and get on the path towards a healthier, cleaner home.
Los Angeles Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning